Fitspo

Fitness wise, my goals are to increase my metabolic rate and bone mass. As I have mentioned in my wellness analysis entry, my metabolic rate is not in the range of the suggested metabolic rate and the same goes for my bone mass. So, I'm currently in the process of achieving these goals. It has been going on for the past 2 to 3 months now. I've read fitness tips via online and I am currently applying those tips to my diet and work out routine. 

However, one diet tip that I ignored (not deliberately) was to stop eating fried food. Consuming fried chicken became my daily morning routine whenever I'm in campus. Honestly, I love to eat fried food especially the ones from fast food outlets and sometimes I would have cravings for them. So starting from now on, I must stop eating fried food. I would just probably consume fried food once in a month or probably I would stop forever. I don't know. All I know is that consuming fried food should not be a daily habit. 

After months of working out (i.e: lifting weights, crunching abs), I can't trust the weighing scale anymore. Muscles are developing (which is essential for boosting up metabolism) on my arms and abs. From what I've read, muscles are denser than fat. That means, when you work out and build up muscles, you will also increase in weight. An increase in 1 KG of muscles is better than an increase in 1 KG of fats. That is why I don't trust the weighing scale anymore. 

I work out not only for the purpose of boosting up my metabolism, I am also aiming for a toned body. My arms and abs are already toned. In order for them to sustain being toned, I have to eat right and exercise regularly. 

Eating right and working out should be a lifestyle. Not a temporary routine.


"Exercise to be fit, NOT skinny. Eat to nourish your body and always ignore the doubters and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize."

Comments

Gaby said…
num 8 argh bahaya....hehe
ZeLL~LeaH said…
sbb tu la prlu rajin exercise...hehe
haha nice exercise to get fit ^^