Loneliness gave me a piece of my mind in my sleep last night

9:22 PM

Loneliness gave me a piece of my mind in my sleep last night.
It crept in silently without warning. 
I knocked on the door of my heart, no one answered. 
I rummaged through the memories in my head, 
everyone vanished.
The features of their faces evaporated into meaningless nothings.
I looked at my left, there was only a wall.
I looked at my right, there was only a window.
I laid on the floor, sniffing the sorrow of disillusionment.
I am a somebody...
I am important...
I blinked, reality sucked me back in.
I am a nobody...
I am unimportant...
It was a nightmare that screeched fiercely on the surface of my heart.
I did nothing more than laying down.
But loneliness had pulled down my every being into despair.
It hit hard on the floor.
It wouldn't go out that door.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe