DIY pencil case

It's 2 weeks to go before semester 6 starts. That means I have 2 weeks left to enjoy the holiday. In the midst of preparing my mind for the upcoming semester, suddenly I thought of making my own pencil case. It has been since that I'd done any sewing so I guess a DIY pencil case would finally kill this urge to do one. 

Initially I decided to use my mom's sewing machine. As I was using it, the threads got a little tangled up. A sewing machine isn't suppose to do that. Mom got it fixed a while ago but I didn't know what was actually wrong with it. I didn't want to spoil the machine so I put it aside and continue sewing the pencil case by hand. Hand-sewing it wasn't an easy job either but I managed to complete sewing it!

This will be my new pencil case for the new semester! xD

p/s: I really need to invest for my own sewing machine.




Comments

juwenjoanne said…
siukkk ooo ko pandai manjait..sa sm skali tepandai ooo hahaha
ZeLL~LeaH said…
xjg sgt la. hehe. kampung2 sj ni. bljr la. sng sj klu bnda2 simple. :)