DIY picture frames

4:54 PM

 I stared at the empty wall beside the desk in my room. I thought, 'Wouldn't it be better if there were pictures being hung up on this wall?' That was when it hit me - another DIY project! I immediately went to the stationary store and bought the materials needed for the project.

The frames consist of a mounting board, a wrapping paper (any pattern or colour of your choice), and transparent paper. To add different looks to each of the frames, I added lace, buttons, ribbons, and thick fabric. 

,
No more plain wall!
With fellow comrades!

Best picture of my parents during their Engagement Day from 23 years ago.

With two of the guys that I share my DNA with.

Si bulat & si kicik2. :p


I can only manage to use mounting boards as frames for now. Maybe I'll try making frames made out of wood in the future.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe