DIY laptop sleeve

My Raya holiday has just started. First thing that came into my mind was to make my own laptop sleeve. I found a tutorial on Youtube that teaches on how to make a simple laptop sleeve. It was the easiest pattern to make that I could find. This is why I'm thankful for tutorial videos that are available on Youtube. I can make anything on my own without having to spend much. Patience is needed of course. 

The laptop sleeve was a success at the second attempt. There was a mistake at the 1st attempt on the sewing part. Disappointed at my carelessness, I had to start sewing from scratch. It was hand-sewn, so the more reason to be stressful. I'll buy a my own sewing machine once I obtain a stable income. My mom has one but there will always be something wrong with it whenever I use it.


Comments