Of Barbies and photoshoots...

2:11 PM

As a kid, you'd play with your newly bought toy until you get bored. Once you're bored with it, you'd throw it away because you think it does not serve any purpose anymore. After that, you'd buy a new toy again and the cycle repeats until you are old enough to realize that there is more to life than just toys. I myself had gone through that phase. 

I own 2 different editions of Barbie Dolls. One is the 'Sleeping Beauty' edition and the other one is the 'Rapunzel' edition. Both of them were given to me as a Christmas present for 2 consecutive years when I was around 6-7 years old. I'd once thought of throwing them or giving them to charity but my mother said to keep them as decorations and as a part of my childhood memory. So I did. Years after years they were just being kept inside a cupboard and were neglected. I never even mentioned about them to anyone (until now through this entry). It's like their existence didn't matter. 

It was not until hours ago that an idea popped in my head. So I looked in the cupboard, they're still there! So off I go doing a photography session with the dolls. 





What Sleeping Beauty does best.



Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe