Broken strings

Truthfully, I used to be naive that I tell people everything. It's because I trusted them. I see them as a friend. A person that can be trusted. When I finally I see their true colours, all trust have been broken. The moment after you told them the very something that is meant to be a secret and a shared information between only the two of you, they'll use it against you and put you to shame. 

I've also learned that being nice also has its limits. If there are no limitations, then you'll be stepped on and being made a fool out of yourself. They'll play you like a toy.

I maybe patient, cool, calm & collected, but do not think that someday I won't explode.

I've had enough.

Thank you for pointing everything out to me. This is indeed a blessing in disguise.

But enough is enough.

Comments