And then there's 4

6:51 PM

Vinny, Jem, Sakura, & Vladimir
Well, well, well...what do you know...4 cameras are already in my possession in less than a year (1 digital, 3 analogues). I remembered I bought the Diana Mini in June of 2012. I still have 2 more cameras that are in my wishlist that have not been stroked off. They are the Instax Mini 7s and Fed 5B.

Instax Mini 7S (source)



Fed 5B (source)

Call me a hipster, old-fashioned, or weird. This is my hobby. Besides, the analogue cameras I collected can be used as a household decoration. A person like me would love to have a few cameras being decorated around the house as I just love the sight of analogue cameras.

On another note, I would love to own a digital camera that uses the four thirds system someday. But I know I won't be able to purchase one until I get my first paycheck which will be in 2 years time. The current price for those type of cameras are above RM1000 which equals to 2-3 months of allowance. But I'm sure that the prices will go down in the future. 

p/s: I changed the layout of my blog again. This time I'm certain that I'm satisfied with it!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe