My first Christmas in Shah Alam

8:25 PM

This year I will be celebrating Christmas for the first time in Shah Alam. My first time in being very far away from my family. Towards the day of Christmas, I'm already reminiscing on the past year's Christmas celebration that I had experienced such as getting Christmas presents from my maternal aunts and uncles, eating barbecue chickens with my fraternal family members at the countryside, and church in the morning with family members. 

Although I'll be missing all of these, at least I am still able to celebrate Christmas here with my brothers and sisters in Christ in church. 

Now it's time to focus on this upcoming examination - EDU 480: Principles in Assessment and Evaluation.

Posing with the giant Christmas tree in front of Pavilion.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe