Big Bad Wolf mega book fair!

It was held in Mines International Exhibition Convention Centre at Sri Kembangan. The books sold were cheaper than the books in BookXcess! The 6 books that I bought were only in a range of RM6 - RM12! A jaw-dropping price range for book readers everywhere! Now I have 11 books to be brought back to Sabah (17 days left)! I hope they won't exceed my luggage limit. 

I bought:

For One More Day - Mitch Albom
A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
Hard Times - Charles Dickens
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
Blink - Malcolm Gladwell
On Second Thought - Wray Herbert

The last book listed is actually for my brother.

I am currently interested in reading classical literature. Another genre that I'm trying to endeavor in reading. 


Now I can fill my semester break with reading the 9 remaining books (out of the 10 books that I had recently bought, I only managed to complete 1 of them). I dislike wasting my 2 months of semester break with mindless things. Let this upcoming semester break be a productive semester break!

Comments