Pondering


Do the people's comments convey your negative behavior?
Is it necessary then for you to alter your behavior?
If so, in my opinion, it is necessary for you to do so.

Are your interests not a part of the norm of the society?
Does it bring the negative outcomes more than positive outcomes?
Or does it bring the positive outcomes more than negative outcomes?
If it happens to be the former, stop engaging yourself in those interests.
If it happens to be the latter, carry on. Consider yourself unique.

Just matters that I pondered upon. It applies to everyone. Including myself.

p/s: Got a pinterest account? Feel free to follow mine.

Comments

Afiq said…
You know sometimes you don't have to follow what the others are doing. Maybe they think being different is annoying or what-ever. Haha
ZeLL~LeaH said…
It's not about people being 'different', I personally don't mind other ppl being 'different'. Because I myself have interests that don't go with the norm and other people find it 'weird'. What I'm emphasizing here is the OUTCOME of what we're doing - even if it's not a part of the norm.
Afiq said…
So, if it's actually good, we don't really have to follow what other people are saying.

Sometimes, you just need to trust your heart. ^^