Read more for less! Only at BookXcess!

Attention to all book lovers and avid readers out there~! First and foremost, thank you for dropping by my blog! For this current post, I would like to promote a book store called 'BookXcess'. If you happen to live around or somewhere nearby Petaling Jaya (in my case, it's a 30-minute drive from Shah Alam), please feel free to drop by at the store which is located inside Amcorp Mall. The store offers prices of books that are off at as much as 70% from their original price. Doesn't that sound exciting? *huge smile*

The picture below shows the books that I have purchased from the store. I'm the happiest girl alive! For today.


For more info, visit their Facebook page and website.

Comments

the first book mother Teresa really caught my attention, huhu, if only one day I can buy it, :D
Gaby said…
have been dreaming to shop there since foreeverrrr! tp x tw bila p sana.haha...
ZeLL~LeaH said…
klu lawat2 dkt2 area KL, p la kdai ni. xjg jauh sgt dr KL. hehe. u can shop til u drop! xD