My first hand made blouse.

Since I'm a beginner in sewing, I have decided to try in making a simple sleeveless blouse. There are many tutorials available online and they're quite helpful. It took me almost a day to make this blouse. It seemed fun at first, but through out the process, my arms got really tired and like any other beginner sewer would have experienced, although I was using a machine, the threads were quite messy. Like my mom said, "You need more practice." Indeed I do. The whole thing only cost me RM 7. Better sew your own blouse than buying it at a store which will cost you more. But I know not all of us are capable of doing so. I myself am not even 100% capable yet of doing that. Different styles of clothing need different techniques and designs. 

My handmade blouse.
I'd always wanted a blouse like this.
But there was mistake on this one.
Blame it on my carelessness.
Need to fix it a.s.a.p.

The sewing process.

Comments

b0m^2 said…
make me one.. haha
(not for me ofcourse)
Gaby said…
nice2......i love it! nti kn klu sda pndai jait nda pya bli d kdai sda....
ZeLL~LeaH said…
@bom2: tunggu sy jd pro dlu....haha
@gaby:yeapz! btl tu!