DIY camera bag

3:27 PM

I'd just posted yesterday that my next DIY project was to make a camera bag for my Diana Mini. Well, what do you know...it's complete! The best thing during the process was that I've finally learned on how to operate a sewing machine! A big accomplishment for this semester break. It's time to strike that one off from my wishlist. Thanks to my dad for teaching me. At first, I decided to wait for my mom to teach me on how to operate the sewing machine but my dad decided to teach me instead. I was surprised that he even knows how to operate one. I was nervous at first but after a while, I got used to it although the process was not really smooth sailing. The first time is always the hardest.

By using the sewing machine, sewing did not consume much time unlike sewing with your bare hands and experiencing several accidental pokes from the needle. For this project, it was 50-50. Half of the process was by using the sewing machine and half of it was by hand stitching. I managed to complete this project in less than 24 hours. 






You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe