12:35 PM

People that matter to us will eventually hurt us. It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right. We feel hurt because we love them. As egoistic humans, we would always want to win in arguments. But for me, ego is the enemy when  it comes to any kinds of relationship. When I know I'm wrong, it is always the time to put my ego aside and apologize. I value the relationship more than being in arguments. In the end,  I have to keep in mind to never repeat the same mistakes. What value does the relationship have when we keep on hurting the person that we love with the same mistake? God certainly wouldn't want that.



At Section 19 KTM: KL mari~!!!

"A friend means well, even when he hurts you. But when an enemy puts his hand round your shoulder - watch out!" 
- Proverbs 27:6


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe