Understanding and acceptance

11:32 PM

Though I have merely forgotten how I handled my past relationships, or how I reacted in my previous relationships, I hope not to repeat the same mistakes. My cousin said to me this once - "Iman seharusnya mendahului perasaan." It means that whether I'm angry, sad, or disappointed towards my 'friend', I have to remember what the Bible says. As the majority of the world population have known, the  majority of the female human species are sensitive beings. What I hope for is try not to be one of the majority. 

Every night I pray for him and this relationship. Ultimately, I also pray so that my relationship with God won't deteriorate just because of his existence in my life. I don't know what the future holds for us. I don't know what God has in store for us. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be but if it is not, then it is not. I'm not the one who is in control, God is. I know, these words sound cliche but then they are true.  

Let me share a quote...which is from him - "The significance of a relationship does not depend on how long a couple have been together but it depends on both party's understanding and acceptance towards one another." 

And i was like...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe