Lacking nothing

11:48 PM

I pity those who had put their faith in God in the past but now doesn't believe in Him anymore nor even His existence just because of an unwanted permanent situation had befallen upon them.

I'm experiencing unwanted situations as well and it is definitely permanent. But only God can change that. Probably it will take years but I know prayer is all that it takes. I can't change it but God surely can. It will be a lie if I said that I'm okay with it. Off course I'm not okay with it. Who does??? I prefer the situation to be silent and not being heard of. It hurts everytime it's being mentioned. Even though this unwanted situation is happening, I still pray for change and the situation makes me grow closer to God. My faith in Him has never failed. I heard a phrase saying, 'God doesn't give us what we want, but He gives us what we need.' So, I guess this is what I need eventhough I really don't want it. 

Even though I'm experiencing such a thing, sometimes I remind myself, I need to be grateful because other people are going through an even worst situation than I am. 

No one is perfect. No one should expect too much.


"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."
- James 1:2-4

Amen.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe