2011 New Year's Eve family dinner

11:10 PM

Songs from 2010 were playing in the background. Made me feel nostalgic at that moment. I remembered few of the things in the past as the music was playing. The songs also reminded me that I have came a long way since then and made me feel proud that I survived emotionally & mentally. It even made me feel glad to even be listening the songs from 2010 on the last day of 2011. Enjoying Upperstar's lamb chop with black pepper sauce together with the company of my family is a perfect way to celebrate the coming of the new year. I'm glad that my parents decided to bring the whole family there. It's their first time and my don't-know-how-many-times-I've-been-there time. xD And what do you know...new year's eve also falls on the day that my dad proposed to my mum in 1989. Wew...they remembered...haha~ Perfect timing for a special family dinner! xD

Us.

p/s(updated): The first few minutes after the clock strikes 12 am on the 1st of January 2012, the whole neighborhood felt as if like there was a war going on. Fireworks were everywhere!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe