Quotes

1:04 PM


"If I had to change my religious beliefs I would not marry the person because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith, my principles and it is what makes me who I am, if that person loves me, should love my God too. Thank you." - Shamcey Supsup (Miss Phillipines 2011)
(I love her answer very much! Way to go Miss Phillipines 2011!)
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you’re a Christian seeking a relationship please check your motive. As Christians we only enter relationships if we intend on getting married, we’re not like the world, we don’t “test drive.” Women are not cars and men are not objects to fill your insecurities, we don’t date for “fun.” If you’re not seeking marriage then stop seeking relationship. And off course the point of marriage is to glorify God, and partner together for the Gospel.” - Chris Janssen


(my motive exactly)
______________________________________________________________________________
"When you see a negative in someone, God doesn’t want you to talk about it. He is trying to upgrade your mercy, grace & compassion.” - Graham Cooke




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe