Perfect smile~

One thing that I'm very insecure about is my teeth. I am quite jealous of people with a perfect smile and perfect teeth. Why? Because I don't have a perfect smile and perfect teeth. I have a crooked and an unnatural smile when taking pictures and my two front teeth are jutting out a bit and there are certain angles that make me look like a horse...or a rabbit...but most probably it will be a horse (yes, LOL). I've been pestering my parents about wanting to have braces since last year. But I know it will be costly. I hope I can get braces next year in UiTM because I heard they offer free braces for UiTM students. I don't know if they still have the offer though. If they don't, I'll have to go to government clinics. Does anyone out there knows how much does it cost to apply braces in government clinics? I heard it's cheaper than private clinics. 

you can see clearly that my two front teeth are jutting out and it's not even my natural smile!!!

P/s: completed my assignments for this semester but there will be one big project exhibition for Children's Literature that will be presented around October. Exams will be held January next year! But right now I have to focus on quizzes and tests. 

Comments

No exam this year??!! >.< huhuhu~ bestnya
Nadie said…
same goes to me... tp, blum tentu lg klu mw guna braces... :3
ZeLL~LeaH said…
dora: ya..kna exam sma2 dgn bdk2 uitm yg lain..
nadirah: i think braces are cool...haha
Rachel said…
The last time, the gov clinic was around RM 500 ++. But i heard they've raised till now it's around RM 700++ But non the less, it's always way more cheaper than private. And if you want to have braces in the gov clinic, you gotta wait and somehow q up for it. I waited for like 5 years, and after i finish wearing my braces, they only called me and said that there was a place for me. but i believe now that they are way more efficient than last time. Because i heard from a distant friend of mine that she got it pretty fast like after 2-6 months. >.< Hope the info helps. :)
pzulzarien said…
fuh mahal bah tu braces..bek simpan wat beli lens...kekeke..xpa bah tu..kata orang, menghargai kurniaan tuhan=)
ZeLL~LeaH said…
xda confident ba mau senyum...ala, sy bkn ubh rupa sy pn...ubh posisi gigi jak..hehe
Rungitom said…
Wow, never thought that braces could be that pricey. =.=