Father's Day 2011

9:58 PM

Father's Day is around the corner. We celebrated it earlier before I go back for college [mcm la jauh sgt...lol]. It's just a simple dinner celebration at a local restaurant here. Our favourite restaurant is called Thien Thien Restaurant. Nice place for a family dinner for any occasion. 

 My dad~~

 Are u focusing on the three of us or the workers at the back? (serius jg org yg d tgh2 tu...==")

 Sweetest couple everrrrr.....xD

Noikot sinadap~ x)

My dad is my inspiration. Yes he is strict but I know he means well. I even wrote about him in my SPM English essay. He went through many hardships during his childhood. But that did not stop him from succeeding in life. Now look at him. =) I want to marry a man who has his characteristics. :D

"The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him."
Proverbs 20:7

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe