Music

4:11 PM

One of the earlier celebrities that I look up to was Michelle Branch. It started from her first single called 'Everywhere'. I was inspired by her talent and style. I think she was the one who inspired me into learning to play the guitar. I even composed some songs back then and now there is a total of 9 songs which I have kept in my file. I stopped composing when I was 14 or 15 due to, again, focusing on other things such as my studies. My passion for song composing has long gone. I would love to get back on it though but for what? Hmmmm..... I miss playing the guitar though. Pity my guitar, one string gone and it is just sitting in the guitar box getting dusty and rusty.

Googled her pic, this is the one that I love most.
Love her hair. =)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe