My wishlist

11:12 AM

I don't know whether I'm able to own at least one of these two this year. I'm willing to buy any of them at a second hand price. But I'm positive that the type of lenses that I need are these two below.

Tamron AF 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di-II LD IF

I found a second hand price for this lens on mudah.com.my and it's still under warranty. But still, it's still quite expensive for my budget. Even when my allowance is in for this semester, I don't think I'm going to spend it on lenses. Maybe I'll keep some and wait for next semester's allowance...or maybe not. *Dilemma*


AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4

Suitable for portrait shots since I'm into shooting portraits. Lower f-stop, big aperture, blurry background. Focuses the subject well. That's what I need.
This is compatible for my Jem because it does not have a built-in auto focus motor therefore it needs an AF-S type lens. But the price is super pricier than Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D which is not compatible with my Jem. Though I'm still thinking of looking for other brands of 50mm with lower f-stops. If there are no other choices, this will be my choice.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe