Forgive

7:49 PM

After 2 years, I've finally forgiven you. Usually I would curse you in my heart everytime I see you. I would smile at you eventhough it was a pretend smile. Only God knows the level of hatred that I have towards you. I saw you recently, hatred was no more conquering my heart whenever my eyes laid upon your face. I never knew I would someday automatically forgive someone just by a snap of a finger. Thank God.


I remembered 3 months ago, I would still have that kind of hatred in me towards you. But I realized it was a sin to hate someone. God listened to my heart. He knew that I had some unfinished business. Until 2 days ago, the day we met coincidentally, without any hesitation and reluctance, I've finally forgiven you. No more hatred. Thank God.


I know people will insult me, and make me angry. Anger is the result from my weakness as a human being. But I have no reason to hate. Whenever I face trials, I'll try to be patient and turn to God.


"Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing." - 1 Peter 3:9

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe