Twenty.

4:02 PM

1st day of being a 20 year old. xD
(at the back...those are not presents...haha~)

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for guiding me and showing me the light, giving me the chance to live until today and also to feel His eternal love for the past 20 years of my life. I hope to grow more mature in thoughts and also to mature spiritually.

Secondly, I would like to thank my family for celebrating my pre-birthday in a restaurant - which was last Saturday, before my brother flew to KL.

Thirdly, I would like to thank my family and friends for their birthday wishes in FB (eventhough FB was the thing that reminded them...haha~) and also to those who wished me personally. I really appreciate it!

Thanks to God and thanks to everyone.

Last but not least,
SELAMAT TINGGAL BELASAN TAHUN!!!!
wahahhaha~~~~~~~~

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe