Sigma or Tamron?

7:26 PM

Sigma's 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 DC

OR



Tamron AF 18 - 200 mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD IF

?

Haven't made up my mind yet. I still need to do further readings regarding the reviews for these two and maybe ask opinions from experts. They call it 'the do-everything lenses' a.k.a Versatile Zooms. That is exactly what I need. But who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in buying a different focal length DSLR lens some time this year. I'm in no way going for Canon nor Nikon lenses due to price factor.

(Monologuing: remember this you noob - Lower value of f-stop, bigger aperture) F-stop and aperture - sometimes I get those two mixed up. I sound like a noobish idiot when I get those two mixed up. *lowers head in disappointment* No matter, learn from mistakes~ :D

Check out prices for lenses in RM here - ShaShinki

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe