U shoot me, I shoot u~

Had my cousin Ryan to shoot for me today. After that, it was my turn to shoot him.


My photoshoot was done at the graffiti ruins beside Suria Sabah. Fellow KK-ians had to go there to look at the site and take pictures. But the downside of that place, it tends to be a nest for drug addicts. We encountered two of them...sniffing some gum. Urgh~ Felt uncomfortable but we ignored. The other one hid somewhere in the ruins and the other one was just walking around trying to interfere the photoshoot. He even tried to enter in one of my pictures in the background!!! *%^$%^$%^!!!!!! If I was cruel, I'd show that guy my 'you're dead to me' look. Good thing I was patient and just ignored the guy.


For his photoshoot, we did it at the Atkinson clock tower. It was my 1st experience being up there.


Here are some of my favourite shots of him:





Atkinson clock tower!!!

More pics here

Some of my shots:
I love my Antugonie! xD


My fav~



My fav awkward pose. Haha~~


3 photoshoots in less than a week~
I have no more photoshoots planned after this.
Anyone wanna volunteer to be my model? Hehe~

Comments

Unknown said…
nice graffiti! lovin your awkward pose too cuzzie!
Afiq said…
I love that place... It's historical, tapi sayang takde orang yang jage...
ZeLL~LeaH said…
ya, sampai ada penagih dadah d sna...ewwhh~~
Sorbesque said…
i saw your album dy. i still hope that you dont add enhancements on your photos. May i say that you are taking dslr for granted?

sia2 you hv dslr if you still run it through ps instead of camera settings. Believe me, you'll improve more if you focus on photography ^^
ZeLL~LeaH said…
i'm into ARTISTIC PHOTOGRAPHY actually. dats y i usually edit my pics. i love to give it a dfrent feel. dfrent from wat the human eye can see. but i also dun edit them occasionally. believe me, i dun take the dlsr for granted. i've learned the settings and i have applied photography knowledge & theories on my shots. i dun have to edit using gaussian blurr anymore since i have the dslr. :D

maybe ur style of photography is different.
dfrent ppl have dfrent approach.
i appreciate ur comment tho~
maybe i'll post some pics which does not require editing.
peace~
:D