Detective Conan

9:22 PM

I have always been a fan of the manga since primary school. But I haven't been following the story since I started Form 1. Lacked of enthusiasm reading comics since I started secondary school. I discovered the manga when I was at my cousins' house, Sapphire and Ryan. I'd usually go there to read their Detective Conan comics.

I was watching the movie just now on Astro Ceria. I never knew that my interest for Detective Conan will come back~! I realize how I miss reading the manga so much. I neglected it since 2004. I thought the manga has already ended but it hasn't! Now I can read the manga online!!!! Thank goodness for the internet!!!!!!!! One thing that is 'gerigitan' to me about the storyline is...Conan is always soooooooooooooooooooo close to reveal his true identity to Ran and then...something happened and lastly he never got to reveal his true identity.....aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~


my favourite anime couple! Shinichi and Ran~ muah2~ xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe