Inside and out~

11:26 PM

I'm the kind of girl that does not like to wear anything revealing. I've had some revealing clothes(1 or 2) in the past but I threw all of them out because it doesn't show any appropriateness. Now, I would most likely only to wear a simple top and long pants. This is when I go out for an outing or an event off course. As long as it shows modesty and appropriateness. I don't want to be like one of those girls who get stared at by men...be it young or old...due to their revealing and inappropriate clothing. Some girls tend to show off their bodies to guys while wearing revealing clothes.



1 Timothy 2:9 “I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds appropriate for women who profess to worship God.”

What I said before was only regarding my outside appearance. What is the use if I only show modesty for my appearance but not my heart? I admit that I'm not perfect and I'm not that good of a person neither. The words that I say sometimes hurt people. Whether I realize it or not. I am mean sometimes. I curse too...sometimes. Trying to stop that. With God's guidance, I'm sure I can change.

1 Peter 3:3-5 “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe