Quotes on photography~

I was bored. Looked through the internet for photography quotes~

These are some that caught my attention and synonymous to my opinion about photography.

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”~Aaron Siskind


“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”~Dorothea Lange

“Photography, as we all know, is not real at all. It is an illusion of reality with which we create our own private world.”~Arnold Newman


I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting.”~Harry Callahan


"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment." – Elliott Erwitt

“ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good." – Anonymous

I love the medium of photography, for with its unique realism it gives me the power to go beyond conventional ways of seeing and understanding and say, "This is real, too." ~Wynn Bullock


"Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution." ~Ansel Adams


"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams

Comments