Changing to Nikon D3100~


Since it replaces the Nikon D3000, i might as well buy this one. At first I was going to buy the Nikon D3000 this December but then I thought its going to phase out soon because of the Nikon D3100. In fact, due to its cheap price, I think its going to be out of stock by December....=_=. The extended features that can be found in the Nikon D3100 are live view mode, HD video recording and 14.2 mpxel ( 4 mpxel higher than the Nikon D3000).

I'm going to get this by December. Right now I'm seriously saving up some money to buy this. I say 'seriously' because some of the money had been used to buy my new laptop. T_T. Even so, my parents still agreed to add up some few amounts of money for the camera. I will save up to RM1000++. Can't rely on my parents alone~ >_<>

Looking at Nikon DSLR cameras really trigger me...and haunt me... @_@

Wait for me Nikon D3100!!!!

Comments

Rungitom said…
You know what I'm wishing right now? I wish that you'll get your DSLR camera soon ;)