Runaway

It has been a year plus since I've done photomanipulation. I suddenly had the urge to do a latest one after browsing through my gallery in deviant art. I'd been busy lately hence I didn't have the time to do any photomanipulation plus there were no inspirations for me to do them. I'm on my 2 week holiday right now therefore I found some time for myself to do some creative artwork. *big smile*

Here's my latest artwork~


+

Credits to caoimhe-stock
=

Tadaa~~ (I call it 'runaway'.)
I've added in some brushes and textures as well.

I'm not quite satisfied with it though~ There's a bit of a flaw in this one. Hm~

You guys can check out my Deviant Art page here.

P/s: There will be more photomanipulated pictures coming up! Wait for it~

Comments

Sorbesque said…
like your new layout.
its about time you ditch teen angst theme^^
ZeLL~LeaH said…
haha...guess so~ x)
thnx!
Afiq said…
niceyyyyy! >.< i wanna do somethin' like this too... ^^