New leaf

10:43 PM

I admit that I'm not that good of a person. I sin more than you could have ever imagined. All the things I've done before...I thought I would have never done them. Before this, I'd realized those things were wrong but never have I felt this way before and I never had the realization to change. But now, I realized that my faith was not strong and I hated my past until to the point where I hated myself. I can't even forgive myself. Some part of me left God unintentionally. I always had that guilt. Inside of me wanted to cry. I feel my life is messed up. It's not the life that I want to live. I want to start all over. A new leaf. It's better to turn over before its too late.

I hope I walk the talk. I don't wanna live a messed up life. I want to live a blessed life. Where I can be happy with the way I am, the person I am, the life I'm living.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me." - Psalm 51:10

Friends & families, pray for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe