Boring Saturday

3:55 PM

I woke up at 10 a.m today (cuz I slept at 3 a.m). My parents and one of my bros were not around. So...only the two of us were left...my bro and me. Bored...super bored...bored to the max!!! Both of us were in front of the computer since we woke up. (@.@) The most boring saturday ever.......huh......

While I was chat conferencing with my cousins and brother(who was only sitting beside me...lol)... Boredom suddenly strikes...no more stories to tell...I came up with an idea. I suggested that the 4 of us go to Pizza Hut Putatan since my bro and I were hungry at home. Haha~ It was like an on-the-spot plan thingy. Haha~ So random..haha.. I thought I was going to be stuck at home all day today...hahha..at least I went out. Besides, I was craving for Pizza hut since sem break started..haha~

Us..

Them..

My pepperoni pizza

Hungry...@.@ (pd hal baru mkn d rmh...lol)

he just can't wait to eat...haha

Makan...jgn x mkn...xD

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe