1st semester holiday break

12:22 AM

1st semester holiday break is almost over... I thought it was going to be a very boring holiday which only includes ISL and house chores. Guess I was wrong. Ehekzzz~~~

During the 19th and 20th of December, the whole family...my paternal family that is...went to a family trip. We went to Kundasang. We stayed overnight at Rose Cabin. It's infront of Mount Kinabalu. U could see it clearly if its early in the morning. The huge Mt. Kinabalu is in front of your very eyes. Haha~ The last time I went there was when I was 5 years old. I still have the pictures in my photo album. Besides that, I went to Poring Hot Springs in Ranau and Kundasang War Memorial. It seems like I've been going to Poring for 4 years straight now. In 2006, it was with my family...only the household family. In 2007, it was with one of my aunts and cousins...not as merry as the recent family trip. In 2008, it was with my form 5 classmates...our last day together after SPM. In 2009...well...part of this post is about the recent trip...hehe~

During the 28th...we had our family gathering at Kg. Bonduk, Kudat. The most highlighted moment while I was there? Fireworks!!!!!! I saw it for the first time in front of my very eyes. It looked prettier. The next day I went to the field. An activity that I seldom do. Only did it once in a blue moon. Haha~~ it made me appreciate nature.


At waterfall 1 Poring Hot Springs Ranau

At Kundasang War Memorial

Setting up fireworksAppreciating nature~ at the 'tagad'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe