Redbull: Battle of Borneo...the turn out...

Ok...the happy part... My crew got into the quarter finals and we were the Top 8 crews for the event..out of 16 crews...weehee~~ Most of all...Alex a.k.a BBoy Xel and myself were chosen to be the 10 members of Sabah's team to represent Sabah for Battle of the year 2010. Alex is the one who is really on the team...im just for reserve...haha.. I'm quite proud of my crew...in fact, im very proud! We had improved so much...especially matt and alex. Hehe~ people who had looked down on us before....have seen our true potential...

The sad part...Im not sure if i could really join battle of the year 2010...eventhough im just the reserve... The reserves were also asked to come for training sessions together with the top 8 members. Besides, im afraid that it'll affect my studies for next year... Furthermore, my parents disapprove me of being involved in this activity. And i somehow feel that i don't deserve to be in the top 10... i crashed a lot during the battle...huhu... i was chosen cuz i was the only bgirl during the event... Matt deserved it more than me...huhu.... Sorry...im so emo...huhu...

The stage...featuring a bboy from Blazin Squad(from KL)..FYI, that is not our trophy...its theirs...haha

with Bboy Gonza from Thailand..he's one of the judges for the battle...

Comments

Sorbesque said…
hey, u alone represents BGirl! Id say go for it. Of course ur parents gonna disapproves, its cause they're worried u cant manage ur time well.

id say, do well in your studies and go for battle. show em wat ur made of.

Congratz!
GladysDavid said…
Grats zell! I'm gonna say the same thing. This chance doesnt come everyday.
ZeLL~LeaH said…
thnx guys...thnx for understanding.. how i wish my parents could understand how i feel.... huhuh....thnx for the support...