Okaaayyy... I've been tagged.... Thnx to Iz for tagging me...kekeke~~

8:46 AM

Firstly: If you've been tagged, you must write your answers in your own blog and replace any question that you dislike with a new, original question.
Secondly: Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.

Who sleeps in bed next to you?
In campus, its Falyn...well, her bed is next to mine

Have you ever lied to a teacher to get out of a deadline?
ummm..cant really remember...haha

What kind of books do you read?
Honestly, I don't read for pleasure. i only read for educational purposes.

Best day of the week?
None. pfft~

What's really creepy?
Someone saying 'i love u' to me in a romantic way when that person is not even my bf...ewww..

Who is your celebrity crush?
Jesse McCartney!! He's so damn hawt!!!!

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
umm..facebook? lol~

What are you listening to right now?
Clarice John Matha-kaamatan

What did you eat for lunch today?
Haven't got my lunch yet...

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, friendster, youtube

What was the last thing you bought?
last night's dinner

What was the cutest thing you've seen today?
cute??? err...don't know

Does the weather affect your mood?
Not really..

What is your zodiac sign?
Capricorn

Do you want to learn another language?
Yup, especially my mother tongue

5 things you can't live without.
My cell phone, internet, food..xD

If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
Umm...no one in particular actually...

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I wish we'd never met...

What are you looking forward to?
Finishing all my assignments for this semester!!!!

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Weii....outing baa kita... Sy tggu ko blk Sabah ni... Call me and lets hang out together! And share some stories..hehhee

8 people that i wanna tag:
Yazeed
Glarie
Eyntan
Phoephy
Gladys
Olivia
Quddus
Ichum

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe