Rest In Peace, King of Pop...Michael Jackson. (1958-2009)

I never knew he would die this soon. I woke up this morning and my dad told me about his death. I didn't believe it at 1st. I was like 'what???!!' Puzzled, shocked and amaze was the feeling that I had when I first heard the news. He died of cardiac arrest. Even though I'm not really a big fan of his but his music are really enjoyable to listen to. I could dance to it. Haha~ Since this morning, hitz.fm has been playing his songs and also other cover versions of his songs. Just today I realized that many current artists made cover versions of his songs. Wow~

I remembered the last time my maid told me about him. When i first discovered his music, he was white. But my maid said he was originally a black man. An african-american. I was blurred out. I was like 'was that even posibble?? To do surgery on your skin?? Change ur skin tone from black to white when u naturally have black skin???" Well, apparently my maid got the wrong info about it. It was cuz of a rare skin disease. Haha~ His 1st song that I heard was 'Rock my world'. He already had white skin at that time. Apart from his skin transformation, he also narrowed his nose. Other than that, his voice somehow became girly. I don't know how that happened. Due to his freakish figure, he was known as 'Wacko Jacko'. He did some wacko stuff alright.

I suddenly have the urge to write about him because I am currently listening to his songs on the radio while writing this post. Today, hitz.fm is "Celebrating the life of Micheal Jackson". Just think of this post as a tribute to him.

R.I.P The King of Pop:Micheal Jackson. Your legacy lives on~

Comments