My passion~

I have worked so hard since I started to get serious in breakin. Breakdancing has no limits, but humans do...so I gotta be careful when I train. My neck hurts like heck rite now. I'll start working this friday. Yeah, I got the job at a local stationary shop. I need money to buy my dream handphone...nokia 5310!!! Ehem, anyway...I'll continue to breakdance even If I'm busy with my studies or work. I'll find the time to practice. Erk, I think I need a permanent schedule. :-/
My journey as a bgirl has not ended and I do not want it to end early!!!! I still have many things to explore in the bgirl-ing world. This is my passion...and I'm gonna stick with it no matter what~

Comments

Anonymous said…
becareful when breakdancing ya ^^
and good luck~~~ may ur dreams come true~~

woots, kerja stationary shop di mana?
ZeLL~LeaH said…
sna kedai buku putatan....:D